Welcome to the City of Livermore’s Active Transportation Plan (ATP) project website.
This site is a resource for Livermore residents, stakeholders, and others seeking information about the City’s Active Transportation Plan update.
On this site you will find information and updates for public involvement, related planning and project documents, and additional resources. We encourage you to sign-up for project updates. We will notify you of upcoming public meetings, online surveys, or when there is a new project document available for public review.
The Active Transportation Plan (ATP) will replace the City’s 2001 Bikeways and Trails Master Plan. It will recommend ways to improve walking, bicycling, and trails in the City and will help the City seek grant money to implement the recommendations.
- Want to sign up for updates or leave us a comment? Go to our “Get Involved” page.
- Want to find out the next step in the process? See the project schedule below.
- Want to take a look at related plans and project documents? Go to our “Documents” page.
- Have questions? Visit our FAQ page.
- You can also send any project-related comments to ActiveTransportationPlan@cityoflivermore.net.